•   >  
  • 자선 대표시
자선 대표시

박정대/ 음악들( Musics )

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일17-12-01 06:50 조회3,909회

본문

음악들

너를 껴안고 잠든 밤이 있었지, 창밖에는 밤새도록 눈이 내려 그 하얀 돛배를 타고 밤의 아주 먼 곳으로 나아가면 내 청춘의 격렬비열도에 닿곤 했지, 산둥 반도가 보이는 그곳에서 너와 나는 한 잎의 불멸, 두 잎의 불면, 세 잎의 사랑과 네 잎의 입맞춤으로 살았지, 사랑을 잃어버린 자들의 스산한 벌판에선 밤새 겨울밤이 말달리는 소리, 위구르, 위구르 들려오는데 아무도 침범하지 못한 내 작은 나라의 봉창을 열면 그때까지도 처마 끝 고드름에 매달려 있는 몇 방울의 음악들, 아직 아침은 멀고 대낮과 저녁은 더욱 더 먼데 누군가 파뿌리 같은 눈발을 사락사락 썰며 조용히 쌀을 씻어 안치는 새벽, 내 청춘의 격렬비열도엔 아직도 음악 같은 눈이 내리지

Musics

There were nights when I fell asleep embracing you. With snow falling outside the window all night long, if I boarded that white sailing ship and set off for very far away, I used to arrive on KyukYeolBiYeol-do, my youth’s westernmost island. There, with the Shandong Peninsula visible, you and I lived on one leaf of immortality, two leaves of insomnia, three leaves of love and four leaves of kissing. All night long on the bleak plains of those who lost love the sound of winter night galloping, Uighur, Uighur comes echoing but if I open the window of my tiny nation that none can invade, a few drops of music dangling still at the tips of icicles hanging from the eaves, morning is far off, noon and evening yet farther, dawn with someone lightly chopping falling snow like scallions or quietly washing rice, and in my youth’s westernmost island snow like music falls even now.

브라우저 최상단으로 이동합니다 브라우저 최하단으로 이동합니다