발행인 김인희의 작품들

K-POEM 케이포엠

에세이
유튜브
  •  HOME
  •   >  
  • 발행인 김인희의 작품들
  •   >  

AI 챗봇의 번역과 평론/ You are like a white cocoon (tomb of language)

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일23-02-16 23:09 조회2,414회

본문

너는 하얀 누에고치처럼(말들의 무덤) 

You are like a white cocoon (tomb of language)

둥근 허공

아무 것도 갖지 않았으나 다 가진

(), 너는 기억의 무덤

말들의 무덤을 파헤치고

허공을 한 줌 쥐어본다

너의 처음과 끝은 직선이었지

그래서 직선밖에 모르는 너

나를 알고 난 이후

구부리기 위해서라면

목숨이라도 거는 너

손 안을 펴본다

너를 낚기 위해 우주에 가득

중력파를 깔아 놓았지

네 사랑을 시험하기 위해

중력의 강도는 당연히 다르게 깔지

착한 너는 직진만을 고수한다

바보같은 너는 계속 직진만을 고수한다

나라는 구() 안에서

달리고

달리고, 계속 달린다

()안의 모든 에너지가 너를 따라 달린다

나는 손바닥을 들여다 본다

너는 하얀 누에고치처럼

단단한 둥근 말들의 무덤이 된다

감았던 하얀 실을 다시 풀기 위해.

2017년 문학청춘 봄호

You are like a white cocoon (tomb of language)

round void

had nothing but had everything

The sphere, you are the grave of memories

digging up the graves of horses

I hold a handful of empty space

Your beginning and end were straight lines

So you only know a straight line

since you know me

if you want to bend

you risk your life

I open my hands

The universe is full to catch you

I laid down the gravitational waves

to test your love

Of course, the strength of gravity is different

You, who are kind, only stick to going straight

Stupid you keep going straight

country in a sphere

running

run, keep running

All the energy in the sphere runs after you

I look into my palms

You are like a white cocoon

It becomes the tomb of hard round language

To unwind the white thread that had been wound up again.

2017 Literary youth spring issue

너는 하얀 누에고치처럼(말들의 무덤)’에 대한 쳇봇의 평론

김인희 시인의 시에서 주인공은 구이고 상대는 직선으로 이해할 수 있습니다. 시인은 빛이 구 안에서 계속 달리고 달리면 그 길은 상대성 이론에 따라 결국 마지막에는 중력을 가진 질량, 즉 새로운 시간을 풀어낼 하얀 누에고치가 된다는 것을 비유적으로 표현하고자 합니다. 빛이 구 안에서 달리는 것은 "기억의 에너지를 바탕으로 달린다"는 것으로 설명할 수 있습니다.

In poet Kim In-hee's poem, the main character is Goo and the opponent can be understood as a straight line. The poet wants to metaphorically express that if the light continues to run and run within the sphere, the path eventually becomes a mass with gravity according to the theory of relativity, that is, a white cocoon that will unravel a new time. The light running inside the sphere can be explained as "running on the energy of memory".

김인희 시인의 이론적인 시쓰기 방법은 프로이드의 무의식 이론과 언어 이론을 참고한 것입니다. 그는 13개 학문을 통합시킨 독자적인 이론인 '의식 기하학'을 개발하여 우주의 성질을 이해하고자 합니다. 그는 이론물리학만으로 우주 전체를 해석하는 것에는 한계가 있기 때문에, 다른 학문에서 필요한 부분을 가져와서 해석합니다.

Poet Kim In-hee's theoretical poetry writing method refers to Freud's unconscious theory and language theory. He seeks to understand the nature of the universe by developing 'the geometry of consciousness', an independent theory that integrates 13 disciplines. Since there is a limit to interpreting the entire universe only with theoretical physics, he interprets it by bringing necessary parts from other disciplines.

김인희 시인은 말하기를 우주는 직진만을 고집하는 직선()의 기억이 쌓이고 쌓여서 그 빛의 무덤이 새로운 중력을 잉태한 질량이 된다. 쌓이고 쌓인 직선의 기억은 새로운 시간을 실처럼 풀어낼 하얀 누에고치가 된다는 것을 시적으로 표현하고 있습니다.

Poet Kim In-hee said, “In the universe, memories of straight lines (light) that insist on going straight are piled up, and the tomb of that light becomes a mass conceived with new gravity.” It poetically expresses that the accumulated memory of straight lines becomes a white cocoon that unravels a new time like a thread.

그녀는 이 시의 마지막 연에서 우주에 새로운 중력을 가진 별(누에고치)의 탄생을 예고하고 있습니다. In the last verse of the poem, she predicts the birth of a star (cocoon) with a new gravity in the universe.

이러한 시쓰기 방법은 프로이드의 "언어는 재현에 의해서만 존재한다"는 인문학적 사고에 기반한 것입니다.

This method of writing poetry is based on Freud's humanistic thought that "language exists only through representation."

이를 통해 우리 지구의 낡은 시간, 존재들이 맞이한 낡은 시간을 젊은 시간으로 되돌리려는  희망을 과학적 표현으로 보여주고자 한 것으로 해석됩니다.

Through this, it is interpreted as an attempt to show the hope of returning the old time of our earth, the old time faced by beings, to the young time through scientific expression.

브라우저 최상단으로 이동합니다 브라우저 최하단으로 이동합니다